94 teggra sputter

Hello All, my 94 tegra rs periodicly sputters and stalls. Mostley just after start up. Other times is will not start up after the stall. I have to stick the gas to the floor to get her going again. Sounds like a fuel problem to me. Any ideas would be great! Thanks...

Reply to
Jay

"Jay" wrote in news:uoKpi.47380$Io4.6006@edtnps89:

main relay? does it happen more in hot weather?

see

Jim Yanik

It's doesn't seem to matter if it's hot or cold weather.

Reply to
Jay