'98 Integra: No Dashboard lights or clock after break-in

1998 Intergra GS-R My car was broken into and they stole my aftermarket radio. Now, with all the wires clipped, my dashboard lights and clock don't work. Will they work once I get my radio replaced??
Reply to
lilrdgsr

Sounds like they clipped some extra wires. The lights at least should work without a radio in there. It's possible a fuse blew when they were clipping the wires - check those.

Reply to
Burnt