rear disk brakes

I am looking for some simple instructions on how to change the Rear Disk Breke Pads on an Acura TL. I've done the front and that was pretty simple but looking at the rear seams to be a bit more complicated. If anyone can suggest a thread that might have some instructions and pics or a video it would be appreciated. Thanks Shack

Reply to
shack

"shack" wrote in news:5eacb96b1c13a@uwe:

This is the closest I know of: