Acura or Subaru WRX STI

"Grolsch" wrote in news:bRh7f.33240$y_1.16688@edtnps89:

Acura. What do you expect me to say?

Actually, my mechanic of 25 years would say the Subaru. He's a major Subaru nut and even ice-races old XTs. He likes them because of their 4WD.

Reply to
TeGGeR?

"TeGGeR®" wrote in news:Xns96FAC488DA506tegger@207.14.113.17:

The WRX STI is a rally car,will have a rougher ride than the Acuras,but a lot better accelleration and braking. Honda products have high quality ergonomics,a "same feeling" constant across all models.

WRX is based on the 4 dr Impreza,a basic quality auto.

All said;it depends on what YOU want in a car.(as always) YMMV.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I have a 2004 Tl and a 2002 WRX (not the STi)

The TL is more comfortable and is a great touring car with good gas mileage on the highway. It is larger and comfortable for 4 people.

The WRX is more fun to drive, but on a long trip the hard and narrow seats can become very uncomfortable.

In the winter (I live in Edmonton) the WRX wins, but the TL with traction control and with winter tires does a good job as well.

I drive the TL and my wife drives the WRX.

They are both very good cars, but have very different styles.

Reply to
Peter Hesketh