Gear Problem

I just got a acura integra 1994. Its a automatic. And the problem is that I cant shift out of park. I turn on the car and hit the brakes but I cant get it out of park. I have to stick my key in the shift release to get it out of park, but it gets stuck on park if I put it there. I dont know what's up but advice would help out alot. thanx in advance.

Reply to
Bey

Check the brake light fuse.

David Short Acura God