94 Legend Floppy Driver Side Visor

I just bought a 94 Legend and I am going over it fixing minor annoyances that I didn't notice before I bought it. One problem is that the driver's side visor does not rest completely against the ceiling but flops down about one inch. It's not enough to obscure my vision, but it is enough to be annoying. In going over the previous owner's records, I see that she replaced the passenger side visor around a year ago for $304.78. Is there a do-it-yourself way that I can fix the visor on the driver's side? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
John Bell

[snip]

If the driver is floppy, I would suspect either sleepiness, drunkeness, lack of skeletal structure, jellyfish genes, or maybe the driver is just very limber? Whether installing a side visor would actually help any of these conditions is debatable. A side visor might block the sun's rays from coming in from the side, but they still could get in through the floor. Or the tires.

Why are you yelling so much? I haven't a clue where your glasses are, nor do I care about gardening gloves. Please take your diatribes elsewhere, as this is a forum for mystery fans and ka-bob-ers.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Charles Webb III

Reply to