Group Purchase Prices on HID Conversion Lights

We are having a group purchase for members of CarForums.net, if you are interested in getting in on the low prices for HID Conversion light kits, please check out

All you have to do is signup as a member of CarForums.net and you can be a part of the group purchase.

Reply to
xblazinlv

are these D.O.T. approved? I dont see that stated at the home page.

Reply to
James S

I think it is now illegal to convert a non-HID car to HIDs. There was a law past a year or two ago about this specifically. I don't think any are DOT approved anymore -- they can't be.

- Russ

Reply to
Russell Lombardo