How to Adjust Temp Display on 2003 TL

I recall there being a way to adjust the temp display up or down.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Michel Durand

Hi there, I'm in Australia and have the equivalent vehicle, a Honda Euro. You can adjust the outside temperature reading up to minus or plus 3 degrees, but your temperature must be slable when doing it. The way to alter the temperature is to select the outside temp display, then press the the select/reset knob for 10 seconds. The following sequence will appear for one second each: 0, 1, 2, 3, -3, -2, -1, 0. When it reaches the value you want release the Select/Reset knob. You should then have the temperature you want. Hope that explanation makes sense.

Cheers Roy

Reply to
jamo