Just bought a 2003 TL - TYPE S....Any suggestions/tips appreciated

Hey guys I just bought my Black TL-Type S with 46k on it this past Friday...

After driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Nissan Pathfinder for 8 years

this car is definately change for the better...I absolutely love the vehicle so far...highway driving is SICK!!!!

Just wanted to know if you guys had any tips or suggestions for the care of this car...

Any recalls (I know about tranny issues...how do I find out if mine is one of the models with the problem????) or any other things to look out for...

I am planning to give this car to my kid down the road so I definately want to keep it running at tip-top condition.....

Also looking for accessories...any ideas???..

Thanks in advance guys

-NR

Reply to
mobfunk

Keep up on the oil changes, air filters, transmission and coolant changes. All routine maintenance on scheduled service intervals. Ask the mechanic if any of these seem to need to be done now. Check the tire pressure regularly if you like working the contact patches.

Most modern cars are pretty low maintenance, due in part to long life spark plugs.

Enjoy!

Reply to
speednxs