Hey everyone.....quick question on my 04 TL tires

I purchased 18 inch rims with tires for my 04 Acura in March of 05'.

My wife bought me 19 inch rims this past may , so I want to sell my existing

18 after market rims.

Very nice shape and with tires.

Where shhould I post them to get the best response?

Thanks for any help.

PS......selling them dirt cheap

Reply to
Chris Vitale

Very subtle, Chris.

Reply to
Venture Rider

Acurazine is a great site of Acura enthusiasts with lots of great information. I haven't used their for sale section, named Black Market, but would guess it's also very good. Also consider Ebay for your rims.

Acurazine Black Market:

Acurazine Homepage:

NomoreRGS