just bought an '04 WRX any tips?

Test drove it to the mountains about a 60 mile freeway drive then 15 mile mountain route. I have 16" wheels installed and man it grips, planning to replace it with 17" and stickier tires + better suspension once I replace my current tires. I took two curves too fast it skid out of lane boundaries but I was able to recover. I barely hit the brakes on the curves just downshifted and press the gas, the steering is very responsive the ride is nearly as rough as a 330i with sports package it handles very good. In summary it's a very good car for $25K!!!

For you tuner guys what aftermarket shocks/coils/sway bar are good?

Reply to
Jon

Check out

- lots of information there!

The STi setup seems to be thought highly of, as are the offerings from Tein and a couple of others. For upgraded sway bars and endlinks, Cusco seems to be pretty popular, as well as Perrin.

Reply to
David & Caroline

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 07:42:01 GMT, "Jon" wrote in news:dTz8b.9094$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc03.gnilink.net:

Invest in a good performance driving school.

Reply to
Dave Null Sr.