MDX Oppinions?

Hey all, so so currently have a '00 3.2tl which I love BUT my wife and I are expecting in may and it just won't hold two strollers, 2 car seats & groceries so I am interested in the MDX. She likes the Volvo XC70 (about the same price) and just wonderining what any owners out there think about thier MDX.

later d

Reply to
Lattés

Any particular reason not to consider a minivan?

Reply to
dimndsonmywndshld

A minivan would be a better choice. It is a more efficient package.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Consider the Pilot.

Reply to