non-OEM brake boosters

Has anyone used a non-Acura replacement brake booster like Cardone,rebuilt or new? The prices are much lower.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I recently installed a reman. from Autozone ($46). Don't know how long it will last, but for my '91 I was willing to take the chance.

Tegger has a lot of info on brakes at his site:

--Art

This one is also interesting:

better quit ignoring that torn balljoint boot.

Reply to
Art M