opening the hatch on my 91 Intergra gs, the spoiler came off in my hand.....

Rust nevR sleeeeeps............................

Reply to
finding z0

"finding z0" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

That's why you have to keep it from being able to do its work.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

I had a wood car, termites nevr sleep either.....

Reply to
finding z0

I had a wood car, termites nevr sleep either.....

Reply to
Bill Freeman

I just removed mine to repaint. A total of five screws. Plastic, never rusts. Very easy to remove. Extremely easy if the hood is rusty.

John

Reply to
John

One on side, the screw holes as well as the immediate surrounding metal are rusted through . The area needs to be rebuilt.

Reply to
finding z0