Sent my 89 GL Hatch to the JY yesterday...

Just too rusty to fix... :(

One of the most comfortable and capable cars I have ever driven.

Reply to
hachiroku

Some guys over at ultimatesubaru.org might like to know where it is.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

I guess I should have posted this BEFORE I scrapped it, eh?

But, it was RUSTY!!!!!!!!!, the motor clacked when the temp got below ~40 degrees, and the trans was only a 3-speed AT. But it was a FUN car to drive, and the AWD was excellent. And except for being at 4400 RiPpeMs on the highway, the trans was MINT!

It had a BIG rust hole where the front clip and the passenger's compartment came together. That's what made me decide to scrap it. I was in the process of getting it together for another winter...

Reply to
hachiroku

Some of the guys on that Forum are really dedicated to keeping older Soobs running and I was just thinking they might like the option of getting some parts.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

It did have a 2 year old radiator in it. $18 on eBay!!! It was brand new when I put it in! And it was a radiator shop in my "territory", so I went and picked it up!

Reply to
hachiroku