Reconditioned factory wheels

Hi, Any one tried this reconditioned wheels being sold on eBay or others such as Midwest wheels and tires, Hub Haven. I need a set of extra wheels to mount wither tires for 2016 MDX.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

replying to Tony Hwang, stevegone wrote: I bought 4 wheels for my 2003 RL about a year ago for about $115 each with shipping from Perfection Wheel and they are real nice. I think they were listed on Ebay at $130 or make an offer. They claimed to be insurance replacement quality and so far so good. I also bought four for my wife's 2006 Accord that appeared to be high quality as well. Time will tell if they hold up but they both have made the vehicles look %100 sharper. In my opinion well worth the investment. One of the companies offers $25 for each of your old wheels and pays for the postage for you to put your old wheels in the boxes that the new wheels arrived in and Fed Ex picks them up from your door step. I just remembered that one of the Honda wheels leaked around the bead and they were super nice about shipping me another one the day they recieved the one that I sent back to them on their postage. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Good luck.

Reply to
stevegone

Thanks for the info, I just need a set of decent wheels to mount winter tires. 18 or 19" ones for 2016 MDX I ordered> It supposes to arrive and prep'd before the new year. 2008 MDX >> 2014 RDX >> back to MDX.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I lucked out on a OEM set of 4 wheels with TPMS, center caps plus one more spare TPMS which was taken off a new MDX upgrading TO 20" wheels. Put on a Toyo Observe GSi5 tires, installed them with no problem at all.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

That worked out well!

Bob