RSX noise

I have a 03 RSX base 5 speed with 60k miles. I'm hearing an annoying click noise when I press on gas and then the noise repeats when I let up on the gas, it sounds like its coming from the front right suspension. It occurs mainly when I'm accelerating from a stopped position driving straight, not a problem when turning. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
Steve

"Steve" wrote in news:hICdnTzXZ7U6fLranZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

bad CV joint? maybe a torn boot allowed the CV joint to degrade.

Reply to
Jim Yanik