Timing Belt o '06 Acura

My wife's '06 TL just went into the local shop for a lube. They said she should be thinking about a timing belt replacement. The car is 7 years old with only 31k on th Odometer. What are your thoughts on this and if we do it how about doing a water pump replacement at the same time ?

Reply to
Stephen Gluck

Hey, Things like that I'd consult with local dealer.

Reply to
Tony Hwang