TSX BACK WINDOW NOISE

Can anyone out there with a TSX tell me if their ears heart after driving with just one back window down and no other's. snipped-for-privacy@mail.com

Reply to
jumpshot

It's a very common phenomenon - just about every sedan does it. It's called "aeolian oscillation" - essentially, you are inside a big whistle!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news:E4WdnXoKpKg5f snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

Wow. "Aeolian oscillation". I'll have to use that one at a party one day.

This must explain the regular pulsation I get with the window down at highway speeds when the wind is just right.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

On 1 Nov 2005 13:19:16 GMT, TeGGeR® let slip this dark secret:

Use the sunroof.

Reply to
Humma Kavula

Humma Kavula wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Don't have one.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

We could add one at the party!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news:PvCdnYAG9ddp1 snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

A case of beer and a sawzall. Fun for the whole family!

Reply to
TeGGeR®