rim and tire specs for RSX

hey,

Just wondering if i can get suggestions of where and what is the best winter tire to with rim to use on an RSX? i was told at the dealer that it was best i buy from them because they say that elsewhere i buy, the steel rims won't fit properly on the my RSX premium. They quoted me 1100 bucks for this and I'm trying to find much much cheaper. Is Canadian Tire good for this?

Reply to
MagPi

yeah you could get away with a 15" rim, 5x114.3 Bolt pattern, and 195/65 R

15 Tires. That would probably be the cheapest way of doing it. You could get 16" rims and tires, but that would cost you a bit more money, and have no real advantage. Canadian Tire would probably be a good place to look. Even wal mart sells tires/rims for really cheap.
Reply to
Jamco