1988 Audi Quattro 200 Wagon

I'm getting one! And am tremendously psyched and needed to tell someone who cared. It's a manual--rare find! Only 70k miles on it. I'm giddy as a schoolgirl! All it needs are new tires (so far as I know), it's everything I want in a vehicle and the first thing I'm going to do is upgrade to 16" tires.

Any other suggestions to make this ride incredibly sweet? Any others have a vehicle like this one?

Amy

Reply to
AmyB

I have previously owned four T44 series. 2 '84Ms one '87QM and a '91 QM. No turbos but I wish they had been.

With only 70M on it you should have a good ride.

Enjoy it and let us know if you have any questions.

Other good technical references are:

't let the V8 fool you this is the forum for T44s with a lot of enthusiasts and a lot of knowledge. Excellent technical site for troubleshooting and parts:
Chris Millers 200 site with everything you could want to know about your car:
The T44s are fun and dependable if you keep up with routine maintenence. I would suggest that you find out when the last time the timing belt was done. It is a miles and/or time interval. If more than five years change it soon. DIY or a local independent shop.

T> I'm getting one! And am tremendously psyched and needed to tell someone

Reply to
Tony