I need tire suggestions, GS 300?

I would appreciate some tire suggestions regarding replacement tires for our GS

300 with 60 K total miles at present. The size needed is 215-60 16". It is lightly driven with approximately 90% hi way miles in the Michigan area and south. The criteria would be traction 35%, Michigan snow you know; handling 30%; wear 25%; ride& noise 10%. The car is driven aggressively, but seldom over 90 mph and then in short spurts. Thank you for any suggestions. ***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

A true believer in compassionate liberal anarchy. Try it. it's better than what we have now!

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG