1990 Audi V8 Quattro help

Would anyone happen to know or be able to get the list of seals needed when changing out the long block? I have the cylinder head gasket set, I just need to know the names of the gaskets on the sides of the engine itself. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
John

I would suggest asking the people at Audiworld T44 forum:

There are a number of very technical guys with V8s and access to parts lists.

John wrote:

Reply to
Tony