S4 K04 Upgrade Turbos and Kits - Only Three (or Four) Left

Greetings again,

Geez, it has been a long time since I posted here but I read this group and a couple of VW groups almost every day. I have been very busy with a few projects (more about the site improvements and new stuff later).

Anways...

I took care of the long waitng list for the S4 / RS4 K04 Borg-Warner upgrade turbos / kits this past Friday and have three (maybe 4) pairs of turbos / kits left.

The limiting factor is that I only have 4 of the right-side turbos and I have one of the kits listed on eBay - so I have three kits / pairs of turbos (unless the kit on eBay doesn't sell, in which case I'll have four).

I have plenty of all the other parts for the kits.

Rather than post all the specs, part numbers etc. here please see:

Kits include both turbos, all pipes and gaskets etc. - except one set of gaskets as noted (easy to get from a dealer).

The two turbos are also available separately.

I will change the descriptions for the individual turbos and the kit as these sell so you will know how many are in stock (I am trying to avoid a flurry of "do you really have these in stock" messages - as they sell I'll change the quantity available and you'll know)...

These are all first-come, first served; I will not hold any turbos or kits for anyone. When these are gone I'll start another waiting list.

If someone wants these in quantity (as kits or turbo pairs) I can make a slightly better deal since the shipping would be less to send them all out at the same time.

By the way - the new and improved

is well underway - I hope to release it by the end of June. It will have much better categorization and many more products listed as well as many behind-the-scenes improvements like response-speed, better order tracking and much more.

I thank everyone here that has ordered from me for their support - you all know who you are!

Also - if participants here go to my new site -

- and sign up for an account I'll set a switch that will lower the pricing for you.

==> This is important - put "AAA" in front of either your first or last name when you create your account!

Reply to
OEMEURO

Update - Just three pairs of turbos / complete kits remaining...

Reply to
OEMEURO