2001 A6 fresh air?

Can't find a way on temp controls to set for fresh air only. (No heating,no air conditioning) Nothing in the owners manual except that it says you have a choice for any of the three!

Reply to
richd

That is correct.... No other choices....

Reply to
John Clark

Have you tried selecting 'Econ' and minimum temperature?

Reply to
Peter Bell

"Econ" and a temperature setting that matches ambient should do it. Minimum temp setting might cause the fresh air damper to close...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Thanks Everybody! That pretty much answers my question. I'll try econ and ambient temp and see how that works.

Reply to
richd