Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ipod and A6 aux port - or lack of it.
Well I have just taken delivery and tested the Griffin iTrip for iPod's and in car entertainment. In a nut shell it resolves the single aux issue and inability to have both a multi CD changer and iPod...

AUDI MANUAL
Hi group. I have a mint Audi 100-200 haynes manual! In the u.k. Will accept 5.00 plus postage. Regards. Alan lymm.

AUDI A4 AUTOMATIC GEARBOX TROUBLE !!
hi..i have an audi a4 2.4 sport (auto)..it is a 03 reg with 52k on the clock..the other day i reversed the car out of a parking bay, stopped, put it in drive and the car would not go forward..it just...
3
3

imobaliser trouble
i have an n reg a4 1.9turbo my problem is car was running fine and now the car turns over to start then it is like the imbobaliser doesnt go off please can anyone help.
1
1

Oil temp/gauge
What should the normail oil temperature gauge read for an A4 2.8?
12
12

Weird smell after rain
I have a 2001 S4. There is a strange, "Musty", "Church-like" smell in my car whenver it's been sitting through a rain storm. Once I turn the car on, the smell goes away. What does this mean? Thanks,...
3
3

203-2007 A6
I am thinking of purchasing an A6 either new or recently used (off lease). Are there pros and cons of the 2003-2007 model years I should know about? Any significant differences? I do not need quattro....

99 Audi A4
I just bought a 99 Audi A4. Great running cars with no leaks and plenty of power. Only issure is whenever I turn on the car for the first 15 seconds a light will flash "service oil" I just brought in...
8
8

Changing front fog lights on an allroad
Hello can anyone help I have just purchased some extra bright lights for my 2000 A6 Allroad changed the dipped head light ok but cant get to the fog lamps looks like I will have to take out the under...

A4 2.8l 2000 to fix or not?
Hi Everyone, I'm in a dilema... I currently own a 2000 A4 2.8l quattro with about 89k. The timing belt, suspension, leaky seals, and I think the rocker arm needs replacing. So, would you fix the car...
5
5

1995 a6 sedan remote problems
what i did try was i got in the car and shut the doors and turned the key will the lights/headlights came on then with that on got out of the car and locked the car in the drivers door and then...
5
5

Audi 100 electrical diagram
Hi, please, I need the electrical diagram for Audi 100 (made 1987, 1.9D) I can't find it anywhere on the internet. All the books or downloadable documents are for other models or other years
9
9

Where's the gasket?
I just pulled the bottom oil pan from my 1994 100 S. As I unscred the bolts, the pan just came off. I expected to have to pry it off from the gasket. Well it certainly appears that there is not even a...
1
1

engine / exhaust suddenly much louder
Hi all, I have a '94 (UK) 2.6 auto coupe, 103k miles, and the engine has become suddenly much louder, i.e. it now sounds like a Porsche or TVR! I guess it's an exhaust problem; the performance is the...

Might as well ask...
...although it's likely been asked before. I have a 2001 A4 Avant in silver and... there's a little strip above the rear number plate that looks like it's bubbling up with rust. I've seen it on a...