Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone know what this part is called??
On a '98 dark blue Audi Quattro it's the black rubber strip that runs along each side, about 3/4 down. Mine is not painted, it's just black rubber. The damn thing is coming off of it's mounting...
2
2

RS6 Paint Job
Some months ago I saw a picture of an RS6 with a two-tone paint job (obviously not stock). It had a silver and black paint scheme and impressed me. I've chipped mine, working on getting some BBS...

Sqeezing the most out of dealers on a 2006 A3
I am in the market for an A3 and have contacted 5 or 6 dealers via With the 2007 models already in the dealerships, dealers seem to be willing to bend on the price. Most are offering the 2006 models...
5
5

Windshield washer stopped
I have a 2002 A4, and recently my windshield wiper nozzles stopped working - I no longer hear the "hummm" and the wiper fluid no longer comes out to spray the windshield. The fuse marked 'heated wiper...
3
3

mechanic
My 2001 A4 1.8 engine need a tie rod end replacement on both left and right. I want to save some money and bring it to an outside mechanic that does foregin car like Honda or Toyota instead of the...
1
1

Is my '98 Audi A4 Quattro having growing pains, or is it in it's DEATH THROES??
Need help in making a judgement call: Here's the quick lowdown on my first Audi (owner 2 yrs). It has only 52K miles (in Boston), BUT..... 1. It's punishing me with yearly control arm/ball joint...
2
2

good link

REJECTING CAR as NOT of SATISFACTORY QUALITY?
Hello Whilst I was really looking forward to being an Audi owner, the "Vorsprung Durch Technik" expectation was never fulfilled and I now find myself in the position of contacting the heads of Audi...
21
21

2002 A6 Cigarette lighter Fuse blowing
I recently tried to connect a power adapter to the front cegarette lighter of my 2002 A6 and there was nothing... Tried the rear and also nada... Checke dthe fuse blown, when I tried to replace the...

value of 1990 v8
hi all, a friend w/o access to ng's asked me to find out the approx interest and value of a 1990 v8. can you point me in the right direction? tia, peter
5
5

FS: 2000 Audi A6 2.7t 6 speed
(Apologies for the "ad") I'm selling my car. We had a baby, bought a minivan, and this one has to go. :( Car information below or at (with pictures!) 2000 Audi A6 2.7t 250 HP 2.7 liter biturbo V6 6...
1
1

S4 CV Joint
I have a 2001 Audi S4 6spd with 92600 miles on it. Here's the situation: When I drive in the left lane of the highway at about 80mph, the car drifts to the left. When I move to the right lane, it...
7
7

A4 won't start
Hi, I would really appreciate some help with a problem I'm having with my 1996 A4 2.6. The car will not start from cold. There is no spark and no smell of fuel. The imobiliser light goes off as...
8
8

"tire wire end"
I took my car to the garage for an oil change and the mechanic said that my "tire wire end" (not correct spelling) is worned out both on the left and right. This control the steering wheel. I noticed...
2
2

Audi A6 Wipers...Help Please
My wipers on my A6 Avant have slowed right down,and have now started to stop altogether,then start again slowly,any ideas...is it a relay,or the motor???or any other problem causing this...
7
7