9ZF CULLMANN

Since audi places phonekits factory standard with CULLMANN I was wondering wheter there is a list of new adapters with compatible phones. The type is 9ZF in my TT.

I found this

ACHTUNG! (Still a creepy word ;-) ) Der hier angebotene Halter paßt nicht bei einer von AUDI oder VW ab Werk gelieferten Freisprechanlage! Die speziellen AUDI, bzw. VW-Halter können Sie (leider!) ausschließlich bei Ihrem VAG-Händler beziehen.

Wich means that this list is only available at the dealers... yeah right. They had a list with phones from the second world war.

So does anyone have a list with adapters where today's phones will fit? My nokia 6310i died and since I have to buy a new phone I'd like a fancy new one.

Reply to
mark

Right, the correct list for your system you can find under

under Line-Fit, Products, second generation. Adaptors, which are in development, such as the N 6230 or the Siemens 65´s are not listed. Best regards

Reply to
Wolfi

to be precise thanx to wolfi

Reply to