A3 1.8 Sport 1998

Courtest Light (FRONT). Access to the intermediate lens holder (as shown in Haynes Manual) to replace a bulb conector (so there is a metal to metal connection), however the intermediate lens holder in my car is not the same as shown in the manual. I remove the outer lens, but this does not provide enough access to the part we need to look at. The front courtesy light unit I have consists of an electric sunroof dial in between a left and right reading light, plus the courtesy light option switch.

Reply to
VickieA3

Errr... do I gather that you have a problem with your courtesy light, and need to get access to the back of the unit to fix it?

Whereabouts are you?

Reply to
Peter Bell