A3 trailer hitch availability?

Has anyone been able to find (or import) a trailer hitch for the US A3

3.2Q?

(The heaviest thing I'd be towing is a motorcycle trailer.)

-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

Reply to
Doug Warner

for the US A3

I too am looking and have been looking for an A3 Hitch Actually an A3 Quattro

3.2 Did you have any luck Thanks
Reply to
Complex

No luck so far. I think the only options will be a custom build, or to import one from Europe and add chain attacnments, and perhaps do something to bring the ball size up to 2" (paint, plating, etc.)