A4 - 3rd seat belt clip missing?

Hi,

I have collected an A4 Avant on an 04 plate, however in the back seat there's 3 seat belts but only 2 buckles to connect them to? The seats don't look as though they are supposed to be lifted so I can look underneath... can I avoid a trip back to the dealers?

Thanks in advance

Daz

Reply to
Daz N

"Daz N" wrote

underneath...

It's probably stuck under the seating surfce which should lift right up. At least on my '01 A4 it lifts quite easily - just pull up on it.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete