CJ 7 front seat belt configuration

Hi- When I bought my fiberglass bodied CJ7 it had the older style roll bar and just lap belts. I have recently installed a new roll bar from an 87 YJ(I know should have found a 92+ but I looked everywhere and this one was only $20).

My question is where does the seat belt retractor attach normally? Is it attached to the roll bar plate at the bottom or just to the body?

Also, is there supposed to be a twist in the belt?

A picture would be great.

Reply to
aGraham