Seat belt

The front seat belts on my 90 GP dig into my neck. I slide it towards my shoulder but in a couple of minutes it is right back against the my neck.

Is there something I can do to loosen the tension?

There isn't any kind of bracket on the seat back , it there supposed to be one?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Reply to
Willy Wanka

Isn't that the model that the seat belt assembly is contained in the front doors?

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 300,680 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

No the seat belt slip bracket is behind the door. You get a free stretching exercise reaching for it.

Harryface ?Ø