A4 '99 vs A4 '03 whats news?

I am currently driving a '99 A4 and thinking of getting the latest model. What had been changed since 99 in audi world?

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kondratov

Well, I'll differ on the more luxury, less sport. I had a 1998 A4 2.8Q 5M sport, I now have a 2002 A4 3.0Q 6M sport. The interior look, finish, and feel of the 1998 was much more luxurious than the 2002. The 1998 had softer leather, less plasticky looking dash, and more warm wood trim. It also had a softer ride with more sway/dip in the suspension and flex in the body. I like the 2002 better because it is significantly more sporty due to increased rigidity, more power, 6 speed tranny, larger rims, etc.

Scott

Reply to
Scott