A4 bluetooth (UHV) pairing with Qtek S100 - or other PDA / smartphone

I have a 2004 A4 1.8T outfitted by the factory with a UHV bluetooth carkit and a cradle for my Nokia. I have a Nokia 6310 that pairs fine with the bluetooth function and can also be used by using the carkit cradle. The contacts on my SIMcard automatical upload and I am able to call from the phone and using the controls on my steering wheel.

The carkit cradle consists of 2 parts: a standard bracket that is mounted on the side of the middle console and the actual cradle. The cradle is available for various phones and can be easily replaced.

At this moment I am considering buying a Qtek S100. I have done some research but have not yet come up with questions to the following questions:

- are there cradles or adapters available that will fit a Qtek or other PDA onto the standard Audi carkit?

- I have heard that only voice dialling works with the UHV bluetooth kit. Uploading your contact details from the SIMcard apparently is also not possible. Does anybody know how I could fix this?

Before I spend 550 Euros on the darn thing I want to understand how to integrate it into my A4.

all help is appreciated.

ray

Reply to
Ray