A4 Cat convertor

GSF seem to sell a Cat. for the A4 for about £135 - the Genuine Audi part is £260 - has anyone tried the GSF part & have any comments on it re any additional noise or how well it fits etc?

rgds

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller

GSF stuff is usually OEM quality, you cant go wrong tbh, just buy it from there and save the money.

Ronny

Reply to
ronny

Hi, I have a little question. I have a 2000 A4 1.9TDI 110pk

I lately had some big vibration when the engine is running, my dealer said the cat has a spring in it wich usually absorbs the vibrations, but after about 100.000 km's this spring breaks. is this the same part tha you a reffering to? if yes, can i buy it at this price in belgium?

kind regards

"Iain Miller" schreef in bericht news:GUB5d.1339$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...

Reply to
kenny

I would be suprised if there is anything mechanical inside a cat. A cat is just a metal casing with a catalyst brick and between the brick and the case is either wire or fibre. You would be suprised as to how much the cat actually costs.

Reply to
liam