A6 2003 Navigation Plus

Hi Guy's,

I bought a brand new Audi A6 2.5 TDI a month ago complete with the navigation plus, and found a strange problem in that every now and then when listening to CD's the sound drops for less than half a second then comes back on. The CD is not skipping as the music doesn't jump about in time, it is almost as if the audio lead has been pulled out then put back.

This has been like it since collecting it from the port. I would take it to the dealer, only the car is 2500 miles away from the UK and in Cyprus, and I don't trust anyone here to touch it. I just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this problem.

Seanious

Reply to
Sean Marson

Ah, I get this with the Nav+ in my RS6. I had assumed that the problem lay with my PhatBox with which I've replaced the CD changer. Maybe I ought to plug the CD changer back in just to see whether the problem is still there. I fitted the PhatBox within days of taking delivery of the car.

Reply to
Peter Bell

Mine does too - even when listening to radio... (-98 A6 w/Concert/Bose/CD changer in trunk/non-TV Navi)

Rune S.

Reply to
Rune Skigelstrand