A6 (2005) - DAB Tuner model

I have an A6 (2005) with MMI & DVD navigation, but no DAB tuner - is there anyway of retrofitting this? The main dealer is not able to help.

Reply to
mcauter

As yet, I know of no DAB option for the MMI systems. However, a satellite radio option is available in the USA. I hope that Audi are working on a DAB solution, which should be able to interface to the MMI in exactly the same way as the Sat radio.

Reply to
Peter Bell