Air Conditioning/sunroof 1993 Audi 90 cs

Everyone,

I need some help. My airconditioning and heater is working, but very poorly. when i turn it on there is a loud noise that comes from underneath the dashboard, like something is broken, maybe a fan or something. i have no idea what is making that noise, but i would like to know so i can get it fixed. so if anyone knows what is causing it let me know. also, my sunroof seems like it is off its tracks or something. it has trouble closing properly, but has no trouble opening. maybe someone can direct me to another area where people have discussed that. thanks very much!

Reply to
sheashelby