Audi A4 1998 2.8 CD Changer Problems Error 3

I had a bad rear end hit to my car and after all the repairs, including a new changer, and a repaired pixel in the temperature controls, my CD player displays Error 3. It doesn?t happen the first time I put the cartridge in, only after I?ve restarted the car, and then tried to change discs. Any thoughts? Thanks :D

Reply to
gabarella