Audi A4 Avant Central Locking

Recently a couple of the doors on my car have started failing to lock, with the diagnosis being a defective "bi-pressure pump" (the pump supplying both pressure and vacuum for the central locking system - I only mention that for the sake of clarity). The cost for this item in the UK is £290 inc VAT. Are there any factors supplying this item at a lesser cost? GSF say they don't.

Thanks for any help.

Bloroth

Reply to
Bloroth

This may be of use.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding

Thanks Richard

Why didn't I think of looking there! Must have been tired? Thanks for the info. Unfortunately auction over by the time I had a look.

Bloroth

Reply to
Bloroth