Audi A8L 2004 out of service

My 2004 A8L has been at the dealer because the engine light blinks ( a tow in problem) since mid November except for one week in the middle. The engine is very rough or does not start. The first time a fuel rod was changed. Worked for one week. The dealer and factory rep are baffeled. Has any one else had this problem. I love the way the car handles and rides. I also saw an article in The New York Times refering to unknown electrical or computer problems in the A8L. I would like to hear from people with similar problems and suggestion s for solutions

Reply to
Danny

Get on the A8 board at AudiWorld. There are a number of D3 guys there. There has been at least one buyback.

What is a fuel rod? Is that like headlight fluid? Or do you have a nuclear-powered A8?

JimR

snipped-for-privacy@>My 2004 A8L has been at the dealer because the engine light blinks ( a

Reply to
JimR