"yesenia ferrand" wrote

Coke or Pepsi?

Reply to
Pete

Honda.

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

The message from yesenia ferrand contains these words:

How long is a piece of string.

Reply to
Guy King

their adds better........

Reply to
Ted

Had both, Eurotrash. Get a Lexus

Reply to
Dennis Wyatt

BMW BMW BMW 'nuff said?

Reply to
Haywood

Yep, nothing like anonymous Japanese cars to stir the soul ;-)

Reply to
Dave

Saab.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I don't see too many solid daily driver 20-30 year old Hondas around, and I've had two of them (recent ones).

Now the three old benzes and two 20 year old audis I've had, it's hard to believe they're that old, and yet so great. Perhaps the newer Japanese cars will be more robust and not start falling apart after 15 years.

cp

Reply to
cp

How's that? And is yours a typical experience that "Eurotrash" get?

You must be a fool or a troll.

cp

Reply to
cp

had two of them (recent ones).

There are a ton of mid-'80s-vintage Hondas on the roads around here. Same for Toyotas.

believe they're that old, and yet so great. Perhaps the

I've got a 16-year-old 80q, and it ain't new, by any stretch. But it is solid, seeing as how I'm religious about preventative maintenance.

My "stable" of Audis has nearly 600k miles, total, and they all go just fine. I'm sure Mercs would be the same.

But if you have to ask, you should probably think "Honda/Toyota." Especially in a trollish sort of situation...

E.P.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero