Audi RS4 Options

Hello all,

I am buying an RS4 this summer - probably an 07 plate with low mileage. I dont know much about the cars in terms of the options on them. Please could someone let me know which options I should not do without!! I like the flat bottomed steering wheel and I think I want a Bose sound system and the DVD Sat Nav. But I dont really know about any other options on this fantastic car.

Any advice at all on this car would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

Reply to
phil

If it were me (and I WISH it were!) I wouldn't get too hung up on the options. That way, you can be more open to buying any RS4. I wouldn't believe there will be a lot of them available used yet.

Good luck, it's a great car!

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58