Roadster

Just bought an imported 1998 series 2 roadster (mx5, miata, eunos) and am delighted with it. 6 speed manual gears with removable hard top. It also has as standard a Bose car hi-fi unit with Bose speakers, radio, cd (with autochanger) and tape player. It also has a TV and sat nav facility which I understand only works in Japan. Does any one know where I can obtain a user manual for the Bose hi-fi because I can't figure out how to set the time clock. I have looked on the Bose & mazda web sites with no success. Thanks, Chris.

Reply to
news.fairadsl.co.uk

Congrats! :)

I do not know; maybe someone here with an M2 with Bose can give a hint?

Did you try miata.net?

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

On my US spec '99 1M31 BOSE:

Press the CLOCK button (to the left of the CD port) and hold for 2 seconds.

Adjust the HOURS and MINUTES with the tuning button. There is an H and an M embossed on the tuning button.

Press the CLOCK button again to set.

If your radio is not a 1M31, look for the number in the upper right hand corner and post it.

Reply to
Natman