Best Engine

I am wondering what would be the most reliable engine in a Audi, I am looking to get a replacement Audi 1999 to 2003 ( A4 ) & I don't particularly want oil sludge problems or timing belt failures, have any engines got timing chains? I just want something reliable,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

"Steve68s"wrote