Buying a brand new '07 A4 2.0

I have a question for this newsgroup.

If I'm looking to buy a brand new '07 A4 2.0 from a dealer - standard package with leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, automatic transmission, etc. - how much should I expect to pay?

And where can I get the insider info on how much the dealership has actually paid the manufacturer for that car and how much (if any) in cash-back incentives they have received from the manufacturer?

I'm definitely not looking to pay what they call "invoice", which isn't their real invoice amount.

Your suggestions/input welcome and thanks in advance,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Gotkhart

"Anna Gotkhart" wrote

So you're hoping to pay below the "invoice" price? Good luck!

As for research, pricing, incentives, etc. try

Cheers, Pete

Reply to
Pete