Car Buying Advice

So true, what?

E.P.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero

None of those guys purchase or drive my cars for me. My Honda Accord cost me a ton more to repair than any three of the Audis I've ever owned. Alternators, two head gaskets, power steering pump, fuel pump, windsheild wiper motor, twice, plus all the regular stuff like brakes and cam belts. Which, BTW, wasn't cheap to replace.

Gosh, by your logic, this means that they are all crap.

Good thing you'll never own another Audi. Why are you hanging out in the Audi newsgroup, again? Trolling?

E.P.

UrS6

Reply to
Ed Pirrero

Ah, no. $400 for a Lexus LS 400 according to this

What modern car, pray tell, has had problems with control arm failure within

60,000 miles? Or the notorious coil problem? Even Hyundai now has a better reliability rating than Audi.

Oh yeah, you loved it so much you got rid of it. LOL! So I take it you don't own an A4. I do; bought it new and have put over 80,000 miles on it. I am fully aware of its pros and cons.

Reply to
Ian S

Not around here, they don't. It's about the same for all the high-end cars (within $100 or so).

And that didn't look like an official offer - it looked like a claim from some guy.

Transmission hassles in Hondas, etc, etc. No modern maker is flawless, and self-selected polls are worthless as real data. Sorry, I'm not buying your line of "reasoning."

Uhh, are you talking out of your ass again? Why, yes you are! I didn't sell it because it had a problem, or because I didn't like it. I had other reasons that had nothing at all to do with the car itself.

But I did. And it was flawless in it's function. Now, take another fork-full of crow.

E.P.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero