Car cuts out

as per my previous posting, I have a 99 A4 1.8 se which has been off the road for 6 months and now that ive put a new battery in it, it seems to cut out as soon as I stop revving it(doesnt idle). Any Ideas. It drives ok but it does seem to have power lag at about 60 to 70. Any ideas

Reply to
stuartcharlton

Was the vehicle without power at any point in those 6 months? Is the MIL light on?

Reply to
daytripper

Yes the battery was dead for about 4 months

Reply to
stuartcharlton

Looks for little critters that might be hibernating in air intake area.

Tony

96 S6
Reply to
Tony Curran

Try running a TBA

"stuartcharlton" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

See Audi A3 problem and replies posted today 15/11

Reply to
Noisy bacon