Cary, NC : Need Auto Body Shop

While traveling up North over these past Holidays, my A6 was backed into. Damage to Hood, Grill, Light Trim, etc... My radiator heat indicator now goes out intermittantly as well. Anyway, does anyone have really good or really bad experiences with shops in the area?

(Dealer does not do and can(will) not recommend anyone :-( ! )

Thanks...

...Mike

Reply to
...Mike